12.15.2010

reminiscing...

I found myself looking through some of my old blogs the other day...

Here are some of my favorite...

Are you sure... - one of my first blogs
Holy Dirty Dead Creature Batman... - a true story
Living Beautifully...Ocassionally... - not my words...but I love this!
Beware...some men might find this a little uncomfortable... - Poor Tacy and Tuna!
Psst...look at this... - the first of many Lane Bryant stories
That'll do... - this was such a big deal when it happened...let me tell you...
Smile for the Camera... just some good memories and pictures
Amish Bread and bra fittings... my most famous Lane Bryant story! I just got another anonymous comment on it this weekend!
Sniff... this is one of my favorite blog pictures
My bad... hahahaha...I forgot about this one!
The results are in... my mom is so silly...
Get comfy, this is a long one... it's really not that long...and it's worth the read!
Out of my element... a post about Daron, but you wouldn't know it since I never mention his name


In going through my old blogs I've notice a few things... I'm not as fun of a blogger as I once was. I used to have fun things to talk about...and now it seems like I don't. Also...the comments I get on my blogs are fewer and fewer. Granted, maybe that's due to the lack of good blogs to read. Who knows...

I'm going to try and be a fun blogger again... shorter, more frequent blogs about random subjects. Those were some of the good ones...

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I feel the same way about my blog. I look through the blog book Steven got me last year of my blog and think, gee, I was kind of funny! Now I feel like all I do is give a run down of my day. I'll try to do better with you (and I'm really looking forward to more posts from you!)

Jessie said...

Im not to cool! I liked the bat blog!

Christensen Kids said...

I love going through my blog too. I notice the comments on mine go in spurts...guess it depends on the day :-) I love reading your blog, thanks for letting me :-)


PS I think the word verifications are funny today it's

effer

Daron Wilson said...

I did not like her old blogs!!!

We're All Wright said...

I loved the old blogs! I re read every one of them. Some I remember but many I hadn't seen before. I have been laughing so hard and decided you need to write a book. You could do it with your sisters who are equally funny and it would be a bestseller!!