1.29.2009

Smile for the Camera...

It has been a good while since I've put any actual photographs on my blog...so here we go...


This is Me, Tacy, Jessie and Sophie with our ice cream cones (right after a delicious meal at La Casa Salsa) Everyone was amazed at how slowly I eat ice cream...so we documented it. (The tallest one is mine...of course)




I decided to take a picture of Alices bedroom. Yikes. The thing that is amazing is that this is a really big room. You could fit two people and their stuff in here very comfortably. The picture doesn't do it justice.



Me and Ashlie came home one day and this is how Alice had parked her van. Our poor Oleanders. She had pulled in at an angle too. I'm glad we didn't see her pulling in from our window because I probably would of peed my pants.



We celebrated the birth of Stacie. January 20th.


This is the group that I hang out with. Whitney and I in front. Jillian, Ashlie and Stacie in back.




And, this is what happened to me this morning. I'm still not sure what exactly went down, but I applied one of my eyes with my mascara and then I went to dip the wand back in the tube and I somehow managed to flick it into my toilet. The funny thing is that it didn't just drop in there, it bounced off everything in my bathroom and finally landed in the toilet. I was lucky I didn't have my work clothes on yet because it hit my shirt. The black marks on the seat and in the bowl are where the want hit the toilet, not something else disgusting. Lucikly I had another tube laying around or I would of looked pretty silly today.

9 comments:

Wilkerson Family said...

I liked seeing all the pictures. Holy crap your roommate has a lot of stuff.

I can't believe your mascara fell in the toilet! That's really sad and impressive at the same time :)

Anonymous said...

That is why I have always said - PUT THE TOILET LID DOWN!

Alayna said...

Your roommate and my (current) roommate should live together! My (current) roomie's room looks exactly the same! I don't know how people live like that! Maybe she could move some of the trizash into her BEAST car and open up some space (unless her BEAST car already looks like her room).

Love the unfortunate accident with the mascara. What a crazy fiasco! I am in desperate need of some mascara myself, so maybe we should go mascara shopping together.

Jessie said...

Gross! Alice has a sick mess. I love ice cream cones! Mine is the one that is almost gone!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. I can honestly say I have never dropped makeup into the toilet. Thanks for warning me of the danger. I think I will take your mother's advise and make sure any toilets that could eat my make up have their lids securely closed. :)

tacy said...

haha! i totally guessed the black marks were hit spots. dork!

Sarah Harward said...

I'm not so sure about this Alice girl. That room is worse than our room was in college (which I didn't think was possible!) and I'd be scared to walk around in Arizona with her driving her van on the streets! I'm so super glad to see actual pictures, and I though the mascara picture was incredibly funny!!

Sarah Harward said...

p.s. I really miss you and wish we lived closer...

Jeanna Hayes said...

Next time could you seperate the ice cream and birthday cake pictures from the toilet bowl ones??:) Hey, my wife informed me that because of the login that I used (I don't know all the blog ins and outs, goes against my anti-social leanings:) that you probably weren't able to see the blog she keeps for our normal family stuff, but the site is www.jerryandjeanna.blogspot.com if you want to see us instead of her business stuff. Yeah, I'm still in Vegas. What brought you to AZ? My email is thejshayes@yahoo.com if you want to catch up.