4.22.2008

Beware...some men might find this a little uncomfortable...

I am not one of those females that gets offended when someone implies that I might be...PMSing...I fully recognize and embrace the fact that I suffer from many of the symptoms of this awful...awfulness. Whatever brown-noser raised their hand in the pre-existence and signed us up for this once-a-month treat is gonna get an earful from me. But, it does provide for a fun story.

I was having a 'sad' day a couple of days before...you know. I wasn't crying and blubbering, but I just found most things sad and I didn't have much to say all day. Me and my sisters decided to go get pizza from Paul Reveres, because they have divine bread sticks. So, we go and decided to get a half Hawaiian, half BLT pizza. I've never had a BLT pizza, but I had been craving a BLT sandwich all day, so it sounded really nice. We got our bread sticks and drinks and sat down to eat. Then, they brought our pizza out. I took a nice big slice of BLT pizza and took a huge bite out of it...only to discover that it had been smothered in MIRACLE WHIP!!! Who puts miracle whip on a pizza??!! And, if you are going to do something nasty like that you would at least put that on the menu. So, I do what any normal person would do who got something disgusting on their food...I start bawling. And I don't mean a little sniffle and a tear...I was full on, runny nose...couldn't breath...mascara down to my knees bawling. Tacy and Jessie just stared in disbelief. In my head, all I could think was "stop crying you sissy, you look like a damn fool" but the tears and snot just kept coming. It was horribly embarrassing.

I am thinking of swearing off pregnancy for fear of what those hormones might do.

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I was just about to say "It sounds like you're pregnant!!" Don't feel bad though, I've cried over much less. And I think food, especially when you're expecting it to be good and it isn't, or you're really wanting it and can't have it, is a PERFECTLY good reason to cry!!

Kevin said...

Same thing happened to me last week, only it was 'cuz I didn't get enough MSG in my Chinese food. ;)

Hahha, I hope you found that funny Kitten.

Mayo is gross on pizzas. I find that more uncomfortable than the PMS...or the snot.

Alayna said...

What the Miracle Whip?!! That's just wrong! Can't wait until you make the big trip to AZ...

Anonymous said...

Just think . . . it only gets worse as you get older, until you hit the big "M" - then every day is like your worst PMS day! I love being a girl!!

Casey said...

You are so stinkin funny
Amanda

Wilkerson Family said...

Miracle whip on pizza doesn't sound very appetizing. I'm excited for you to move to Arizona! I don't think that we put gross stuff like that on pizza here.