12.29.2009

The results are in...

Well...it looks like the results are in for the poll for how much weight you think my mom lost between the first and second picture...

The totals were:

1 person said 10 lbs.
7 said 30 lbs.
5 said 40 lbs.
1 said none at all

And the real answer is.................................

none at all!!!! The pictures were taken only minutes apart! The first picture is of a typical outfit that my mom would wear on a given day. The second was in a pair of Tacy's pants and with a shirt that my mom swears is too tight...

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

HOLY COW!! You need to tell her to wear Tacy's clothes more often!! That's AMAZING!!!

Nikki said...

That's sneaky!! She does look "lighter" in more form fitting clothes. Tacy better watch her wardrobe! lol

Christensen Kids said...

It's pretty crazy what an outfit can do! i have to remind my mom of that all the time.

We're All Wright said...

Okay I want all my girls to turn over their clothes to me real quick before someone gets hurt.... you can have mine... :) I like this weight loss plan!

tacy said...

The most annoying thing is mom STILL refuses to believe it makes that much of a difference.

Unknown said...

LOL Kathy it does make a difference but I know how you feel. :)