9.03.2009

my bad...


So, a couple weeks ago I was in the market for some new car insurance. I had been calling all of the 'mainstream' companies; Geico, Alstate, Progressive...and I think a couple others.
So, I was on the phone with one and the guy that I ended up talking to had a British accent. He sounded EXACTLY like that cute little Geico Gecko...and I thought it was really funny that this Geico representative sounded like that lizard.
So he asked me why I was shopping for car insurance and I said "I think I am paying too much with my current company and that I have lots of friends who haveGeico and they thought I should give them a call....So I am."
After a few seconds of awkward silence, he says "Well, this is Progressive..."
Oh....that's what I meant...

7 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Okay...that is funny. I can't stop giggling about it.

Christensen Kids said...

LOL!!!

JA said...

HA! That British accent had you tooo confused. Good story!

mom said...

Silly Girl!

Lyd said...

HAHAHAHA That's awesome!! haha I would have died.

tacy said...

this story still made me laugh even after hearing it before! haha

Wilkerson Family said...

That's funny. :)