12.02.2010

Another favorite I have to share...

I am one of those people that feel the need to pass good things on when I hear about them. And this falls into that category. I LOVE THIS POPCORN. I saw it at the grocery store...and where They sounded REALLY good...but I was still a little nervous to try them. It was only $1 for the box and I was looking for a good snack to have at work...and I LOVE those HINT OF LIME Tositos and so I didn't think these could be too bad. And I was right...they are SO SO SO GOOD!

So, Orivlle Redenbacher's Natural Lime + Salt Popcorn...put it on the grocery list...it's a must!

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

This sounds like something Amanda and Casey would LOVE! Maybe I'll give them some for Christmas (is that cheap of me?)

Laura said...

mmmmmm, I would love this too I think. I tried your jalapeno cheeto's and loved them too. YUMMM