I don't have anything super fun to blog about...but nevertheless here I go. I am being promoted at work...I will be Part-Time Key Holder...which is just an assistant manager....but it means more hours and a little better pay, which is greatly appreciated. I have been working mostly evenings....which means 4:30 to 9:30. So, I spend most of my day at home all by myself...then...when I get home all of my roomates are in bed because they work early in the morning. So, I spend most of the night watching movies...blogging...reading...and you tubing videos from So You Think You Can Dance! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Mostly...I love Joshua and Twitch...and Will. Since I'm sure none of you are as obsessed as I am and you are probably not going to navigate away from my blog over to You Tube to see what I'm talking about...I am just going to add the clips so you can watch them straight from my blog.....Enjoy!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!
What are all of your plans for today and tonight? clean the fridge, do the dishes, mop the floor, move bedrooms, and hopefully eat at extreme pita ... oh, and update my blog (check)
What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Why am I on the couch?
What are you doing tomorrow? working at Lane Bryant
Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now? ...take a guess...
Okay, the rules are thus - Link back to the person who tagged you. Post 6 un-important things about yourself. Tag 6 other people and let them know you tagged 'em. Enjoy!
1. Since Kevin started off with something about his ears...I will too. I hate mine. I hate my ears a lot. It's not the actual ear part...but the lobe (lobe...that is a funny word)...I think my earlobes are HUGE and therefore you will rarely find me without a pair of earrings in and when I accidentally forget to put them back in after showering or something I feel very self conscience all day about it....BUT....I LOVE other peoples ears...and I like it when other people touch my ears (sounds weird....I know) Just ask Tacy...when we were younger I couldn't fall asleep unless I was playing with her ears!
2. I have a pressed penny collection...(I have been thinking of posting a blog dedicated to this subject so I wont' go into detail right now...but stay tuned)
3. I loath...and I mean hate with a fiery passion...jam...jelly...and maple syrup...and cinnamon rolls...and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world that does. Even the smell of maple syrup or cinnamon rolls makes me very nauseous.
4. I find myself attracted to every gay guy I meet....hence why I dated Austin all though high school I suppose.
5. One summer my family went on vacation to out west with my dads sisters. I brought my Walkman and about halfway across Iowa I realized that I hadn't brought any tapes to listen to...So we stopped at Wal-Mart and my mom let me get one tape to listen to...so I chose Garth Brooks 'Greatest Hits'. I listened to that tape the whole way out there...all around Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore...and all the way back. To this day I can still sing every word from every song on that tape...and when I hear one of the songs on the radio (not that I have country gracing my radio every day) I still expect to hear the next song on the tape.
6. When Jessie was a little girl, she had a HORRIBLE snoring problem. And, most of the time she would sleep on the bottom of mine and Tacy's bunk beds with me. Most of the time, while she was sleeping and snoring....I would plug her nose to force her to breath out of her mouth so she would stop snoring. The scary thing was...is that is would take her quite a few seconds to realize she wasn't breathing...so by the time she did...she would be gasping for air....(now that I think about this it was sort of mean). She did have her adenoids taken out when she was in kindergarten and the doctor said she had the biggest adenoids of anyone he had ever seen.
Here are the rules:1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/ 2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box 3. Use your favorite image of the subject. 4. Save the picture and post it as your answer.
3. Favorite Colors...
(I thought this was the funniest picture...)
(My other guilty pleasure is Edward from Twilight...)
(Choosing my favorite flower is like picking one friend...so I chose Plumeria...)
(...and Parrot Tulips)
9. Dream career...
(a limo driver)