12.06.2010

*the fact that even though I miss the holiday spirit that comes with cold weather...I am really glad that I don't have to deal with scraping the windows, preheating the car, and spinning out on black ice.

*that Darons goes to the grocery store with me on Monday nights even though I know he'd rather stay home and watch football.

*that we can pay the bills....even when there's not much left over...

*that the kids like me...i think...

*that my parents instilled such strong family traditions in me...

* my king size bed! How did we ever sleep in a queen?!?

*that I am getting more hours at work now...at least until Christmas

*that I was able to get insurance through my work for me and Daron...so he can stop paying out of pocket for his...

*that Bryan has decided he wants to go to church and that Hannah has always wanted to go

*that Hannah is doing better in school and that Bryan is good at school

*Pepsi

*for my funny sisters...and how even 2,000 miles across the country...they can still make me laugh uncontrollably



5 comments:

mom said...

I wish there was a "like" button on this cause I would click it! I love you.

tacy said...

were you thinking about "Pin the tail on Mary's Donkey"?

Katy Wilson said...

sure was...and Tuna texting me "COMPEL!!!"

Jillian said...

HAHAHA KATHY I was about to say the same thing!!!

Jessie said...

COMPEL! I love it! To bad you can't stop my compel via text message!