6.07.2008

To all my former roommates...

I am going to take just a few minutes to vent my roommate frustrations. I have a roommate...and for the sake of privacy lets say her name is...Catherine. And I am going to kill her. For the past few weeks there have been lost of rude comments and little things that she does to bug everybody...but...you have to pick your battles right...so I haven't said anything and just ignored it. But, last Sunday she got sick...coughing and sneezing all over. So, she decides to make herself some chicken noodle soup. That's fine...but the next morning I get up to go clean the kitchen and she has a half-eaten bowl sitting on the counter. I assumed she was coming back to clean it up eventually...so I ignored it. Until yesterday when I went to clean the kitchen and it was still there only there was a dead fly in it. Sick sick sick. So anyway...yesterday me and Ashlie went on a walk and came home and Catherine and her boyfriend were gone so we decided to watch another episode of The O.C. ( no comments). We got it started and then I decided to go load the dishwasher really quick before we got to far into watching TV and it got too late. So, we pause it, go to the kitchen and while I was loading her freakin nasty dishes into the dishwasher...her and Tim came home, turned off the show we were watching...and started to play some lame ninja fighting game on the PlayStation. I was so livid...... I was cleaning up her nasty and she has the audacity to turn off my movie. So, I went into the living room and said...'Oh...ok...I'm just gonna get the movie out that we were watching...and she said nothing....didn't scoot to the side so I could get to the DVD player...so....I punched her.....no....I didn't but I really really wanted to. It was just the icing on the top of the cake. I hate her and I hope she gets hit by a semi. Ok...maybe not but I just wish she'd marry her 30 year old jobless boyfriend and move out.

So, I wanted to take this time to apologize to Jennie Mack, Alanna, Jessica, Debbie, Emily, Jenny, Sarah, Murph, Lisa, Becca, Candace, Katrese, Sandy, Julie, Tacy, Amanda and whoever else I might have lived with for every time I was an unbearable roomate. Thanks for putting up with it all.

On a lighter note...ha ha...I have lost 2 lbs since joining the gym 1 week ago!

9 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

2 pounds in 1 week!! Way to go! You totally should join my mom's 'biggest Loser' contest thing. You'll certainly win at this rate!! Keep it up and hopefully your roommate will get married soon and never find your blog in a google search! ;) I miss you and I never thought you were unbearable!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry she is so awful! I wish you didn't have a contract for a year so you could find someplace else quick. Just don't do anything in the heat of anger. I don't want to have to bail you out of jail!

Wilkerson Family said...

Maybe you should tell her that you want to help her plan her wedding. You could buy a bunch of wedding magazines and be really obnoxious about it. Maybe then she would start avoiding you. In turn making your life better. :)

Alanna said...

You never bothered me as a roommate. I loved the year that we were roommates and was sad when I found out you changed your mind and moved to AZ instead of UT. I hope you get things straightened out with this roommate.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy, I agree with your mother that it's usually best not to react in anger. However, I disagree with her when she says she doesn't wanna have to bail you out of jail. Personally, I think that would make for an excellent blog.

Alayna said...

Hey Katy, my roommate has a boyfriend now...so maybe she will get married and you guys can move in with me! Wouldn't that be fun...

Kyle said...

Well if you want I can drive down to visit you in where ever you live... and i could rough her up if you want. I could leave some animal excrement on the hood of her car, or check out a whole bunch of library books in her name and NOT turn them back in. Just give me the word...

Anonymous said...

I was reading this and it made me think of that time..just Monday... When i had to clean our your fridge, and you have been gone for quite some time now.. it was disgusting! lol

Emily Christiansen said...

You were probably one of the best roommates I have ever had. I am sorry you are having roommate troubles.