6.13.2008

Tell me what you think...


I followed in the footsteps of Anna Osmond...Poole...and I gave my blog a little bit of a face lift. The only thing is I can't decide if I like it or not. The text is aligned a little differently ( I did change it back to left...but that looked worse) and I can't decide if it's too hard to read. I also don't know if it is too foo foo....
Anyway, I found a few other backgrounds that I liked so let me know what you think of this one and maybe I'll give another one a go in a few days.... I would hate to turn away my faithful readers because my background is annoying...
So...ready...set...comment...

8 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I LOVE IT!! How cute! It makes me want to change mine!! Did you have to re-add all of your friends and stuff? That's a pain if you did.

Anna said...

I really like this blog template Katy! I almost went with it myself. It is definitely not too hard to read or anything, but it is fun to play with lots of different looks.

Anonymous said...

like the colors, the font is kinda plain. just my thought.
Nikki

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure this was your blog! I saw the colors, read the quote and thought - who is this? Then I saw your picture and new it was you. Wow! What a change! I do like the colors, the background seems a little busy, but it probably will just take getting used to. I like reading your blogs anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me what it looks like.

Anonymous said...

i be feelin it.

Anonymous said...

i concur with Sarah its way cute!

Kevin said...

It looks like you took the shirt off of some honky-tonk country line dancer and cut it up to make your background. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, that's just what I think of when I see it. But it's different and unique.

Emily Christiansen said...

Your new blog design is super cute. I love it! I hope you are enjoying HOT Arizona.