6.04.2008

It's gonna be a bright...

...bright...bright and sunshiny day!

I just had to write a blog this morning because it is 9:35 A.M. and it has already been a fabulous day! Well...some of the fabulousness should be contributed to last night also....

Me and Ashlie usually try to leave the house around 4p.m. ish because that is the hottest time of the day and we usually don't turn our air on till 8p.m. So, we went to Old Navy yesterday so Ashlie could do some shopping. I realized I had some coupons for Lane Bryant(which was right next door) and even thought I am starting to work there today, I thought I better take advantage of these coupons cause you can't use them as an employee. I really didn't have any money to spend, but I looked around anyway. I ended up getting 5 tops for $30.00!!! Amazing huh. And they are so cute...it makes me really sad to think that someday (hopefully sooner rather than later) they might become too big. But, they are not so loose now that the slightest weight drop would result in them becoming unwearable...thank goodness. Also, we at at...where else...Extreme Pita last night and it was fabulous as usual.
So, today I got up at 7a.m. to go to the gym and get my workout it...and now I am getting ready to head off to my job...that is so nice to say! And, I am in my very cute new clothes!

And, to top all of this happiness off...it is only supposed to get up to 92 degrees here today! Finally a break from the 105's we've been dealing with!

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Just reading this entry made me feel like I was having a good day!! HOORAY for your new clothes and HIP HIP HOORAY for your new job!! That's great!!By the end of this year though you'll have to transfer from Lane Bryant to American Eagle because you'll be too skinny for any of the clothes there!! Way to go working out at the gym!! I don't know if you know or not, but my mom has started a 'Biggest Loser' blog that anyone is welcome to join. The winner gets a $10 gift card from all the other people, and so far I think there's 13 people. See my mom's blog for details!

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm excited for you, which Lane Bryant are you working at? Is it the one in the Tempe Marketplace? It sounds like fun. We have to get together before I leave. I'm heading out next Thursday with the kids. Email me and let me know what your work schedule is like. If you ever want to come over just to hang out, I'm usually here. And we always have our ac on. I give you props for not turning it on until 8.

Kyle said...

dear katy. i read your blog today, and browsed through your others... and if i was your grandmother i'd feel like saying "My, you're such a clever and funny girl!", but since im your cousin it kind of sounds weird and creepy, but I like your blogs.

Alayna said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the job. And I am amazed that you were able to get 5 shirts for $30...that is unheard of at Lane Bryant!!! When I am off my diet I will go to the pita place with you...

Anonymous said...

congrats on finding a job! that was quick. sounds like arizone is treating you well. i agree with kyle, and grandma, about you being a clever and funny girl, and about liking your blogs. that's all.

Anonymous said...

OOO Kit.. I love reading your blogs! And i love sweet deals like 5 tops for $30. If they have any jean deals like that let me know!