6.20.2008

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

I'm temporarily out of fun things to blog about...and I found this on Tacy's friend Lydia's blog so I'm going to do that just so you all can have something new to read...

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Merlin Escape
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Kit Kat No Bake
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name): K'Nel
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Purple Bunny
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Katy Keokuk
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Nelka of Aleve
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Green Pepsi
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Don Noland
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Love Spell Kisses
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Ann Noland

So now I will answer to anyone who calls me Nelka of Aleve or ... preferably ... Kit Kat No Bake...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite cute! Funny how those items put together seem to come up with the perfect names. My favorites for you are Purple Bunny and Nelka of Aleve.

tacy said...

Can't I please call you love spell kisses?

Anonymous said...

I will now call you kit kat no bake for the rest of your life!