3.01.2011

A picture a day for thirty days...

I've seen a couple of my friends doing this on facebook...so I thought I would copy the idea only doing it on my blog instead...


Day 1 - A picture of you with 10 facts.



1.  I hate feet, but now I LOVE having my feet massaged...
2.  I love pizza...I could eat it every day...
3.  I find a sort of comfort in folding clothes...
4.  I am awful awful awful at putting away my folded clothes...
5.  As easy as it is to complain about Nauvoo sometimes, I actually miss it a lot and wouldn't mind ending up there someday...
6.  My favorite movie is 'The Labyrinth"...
7.  I got a detention in high school for saying 'crap' in my Civics class...
8.  I have 3 kidneys...
9.  I hate using the same brand of something twice in a row...
10.  Coming up with 10 facts is too hard for me...

10 comments:

tacy said...

I thought about doing this....I still might

mom said...

I love this idea! Tacy, you really should do it too...and Jessie!

Jillian said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET YOUR FEET GET TOUCHED NOW!!! I was very surprised to read that. None of the other ones were shockers to me though... that means I know you pretty darn well! :) YAY!

Jessie said...

Ill put the clothes away but its the folding that gets me a lot of the time.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Yay! I love the picture. Do you have a list of what picture you are supposed to take everyday? That might make my photo a day for a year a little easier for a month.

Ashlie said...

was ms. wilson your civics teacher? she didnt like me either. she tried to give me a detention because i passed a tampon up to a girl that needed one on a field trip we were on. she thought it was rude and she called my mom and left a message and i deleted it before my mom could get to it.

mom said...

Jillian...she has me to thank for loving to have her feet massaged. I forced her to go with me to get a pedicure once, and she hasn't been the same since.

Kevin said...

3 Kidneys?!?!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Fun!!!

Laura said...

I can't believe you got detention for saying crap!! Oh the stuff the kids say now, not to mention what the teachers say!!