3.28.2011

Day 26, 27, 28...

Something that means a lot to you:


My family. My family (and friends that I consider family) are probably the most important thing to me!

A picture of yourself and a family member:


I was trying to find a picture of someone I rarely have a picture of...me and my brother.  But..it's so rare that it's non existant!  I have always loved this picture of me and Tuna!!!

A picture of something you're afraid of:




Feet.  I've gotten better at people touching my feet...but I get all freaked out when other people touch me with their feet!!

4 comments:

mom said...

Good one Katy, thanks! You didn't disappoint.

Unknown said...

So true about the feet thing. I can touch others feet, I have given many pedicures, I love my feet to be rubbed, but DO NOT touch my feet with your feet!!!!

Unknown said...

Emmitt is actually Laura :)

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it...I am sure I have a picture of you and Nathan when you were little. I can't believe you don't have it.