3.08.2011

Day 8...

A picture that always makes you laugh:


When I looked up what my picture was going to be today...I knew exactly which one I was going to use!  What happened here was...Bryan Londrie gave me some ground deer from one of his hunting trips.  I had it in the freezer FOREVER and finally decided to use it.  I made Mexican Spaghetti (basically a mixture of salsa and ground 'beef') hoping Tacy and Amanda wouldn't notice.  And they didn't...they really liked it!  It wasn't till half way through their second plate that I revealed to them my secret.  They started gagging and throwing a fit...and of course Tacy grabbed the phone to complain to my mom what I had done.  I think I laugh cause Tacys face is her typical "I'm being picked on" face and I can here exactly how she sounded whining to my mom.  GOOD TIMES!

7 comments:

Jillian said...

BAHAHA if you ever did that to me and told me it was fake ground meat I am going to come knock you out. ;) Kidding... I know you'd never go to that extreme... ;) Plus, I'd totally notice the taste difference...

mom said...

No No No...no deer meet for Tacy...nope...no...not for me (who does that sound like?)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha!! That is so hilarious.

tacy said...

Firstly, what the heck is Red Tornado? Secondly, it looks like your mouth is full of blood. Thirdly, I didnt' REALLY like it, it was just like regular mexican spaghetti. Fourthly, I was on my second plate of it because I was hungry, not beacuse I was like "Mmmm, this meat is AWESOME!" Fifthly, I'm still kinda mad about this whole situation.

tacy said...

PS:
Sixthly, do I have fake nails in this picture? Seventhly you probably shouldn't go without bangs ever again.

Katy Wilson said...

7thly...you're rude...and you did have fake nails in this picture...and you are a huge whiner...

Kevin said...

I found humor in this post, the picture and the sibling rivalry comments. Kudos to all involved.