3.02.2011

Day 2...

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for a while:


I've known Ashlie since she was 5ish... but she had always been 'Tacy's friend'...and I never really thought much past that!  It wasn't till the summer of 2007 that we started hanging out.  And to be honest...I can't remember why.  I was living by myself and I think she just asked if she could crash at my place a couple times when she was in town and didn't want to drive home.   We ended up sort of...I don't know...becoming friends and I would drive over to Burlington to the hotel she worked at and then we'd go to Perkins for dinner.  We talked about moving to Arizona together...and eventually did!  (Granted, a few months apart from each other.)  We've had some good times...from stalking random Mexicans...and then upgrading to stalking hot airport employees...cribbing it with oreos and milk...working at Lane Bryant together...roadtrips... I would for sure consider her one of my closest friends!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

aaaawwwwww i got a little emotional!! i whole blogged dedicated to me!!!! i just dont know what to say! im so excited! yeah i was actually just thinking today of all the good times we had. im so glad you moved out here. you need to move closer to me and we need to crib it one more time....i feel our lives changed so quickly and we did not have a proper crib farewell. remember when alice would come home to us snuggled in the crib together and she would go "oh boy" and roll her eyes and just keep walking back to her messy cave. fun times!

Ashlie said...

good thing only people that know you read your blog if people did not know us by my comment people would think we were two lesbo's that liked to snuggle in a crib together.

mom said...

Um...I know both of you and exactly what the 'crib' is, and when I think about it, I have the same reaction as Alice!

Jillian said...

Awwww :) I love this! And the picture is cute, too :) Miss my old roommates!!