3.09.2011

Day 9...

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most:



No questions...hands down...easiest question ever...MY MOMMY!!!  There has never been one dilemma, questions, problem, situation, worry, excitement, decision, anxiety, occasion...you name it...that my mom hasn't gotten me through...  As is evident in this lovely picture of us before my one and only surgery!  She flew out to be with me even though I was a grown adult and should of been able to handle it on my own.  But I didn't have to!  There are not enough words to to say how much I love and appreciate her!  I LOVE YOU MOM!!

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I love your mom too. She's great and seriously one of the most generous people I've ever known (not to mention, if she wasn't so generous to offer me my job that one summer I wouldn't have probably ended up with Steven. I owe her big!)

Jillian said...

WEEP! Such a sweet blog dedicated to your mom. I agree - she is always there for you!! :)
PS I wasn't stalking you or anything but I checked this like 3x tonight to see your next post...

mom said...

You make me cry...
P.S. I am like Jillian...I can't wait to check your blog each day to see what is next. This is the best idea.