3.07.2011

Day 7...

You're most treasured item:


Another hard one for me to pick.  I have LOTS of items that I treasure...but I wanted to go with something a little different.  My pressed penny collection!  I have collected pressed pennies here and there since I was pretty young...but I really started working on my collection in the fall of 2007 when my family went to Washington DC.  Since then I have made it a point to look up pressed penny machine locations whenever I take a trip somewhere.  Most of my friends know of my collection and they get me pennies from places they go!  (Daron thinks those pennies don't count  I now have 136 pennies from all across the country!  (In case you counted...I have one penny in my wallet from Ruth that I haven't gotten into my case yet)

3 comments:

mom said...

I can't believe no one has commented on your penny collection!

Unknown said...

That is the coolest thing ever. I heard you had a pressed penny collection but this is the first time Ive seen it. Way cool. I want to see lose ups sometime.

tacy said...

I helped contribute to that collection!