3.16.2011

Day 16...

Someone who inspires you:


OK...she might hate me for using this picture of her...but I am at work and didn't have any picture of us on my computer her, so I had to stalk her blog for one of her...and let me tell you, the pictures of her are few and far between, and usually it's just her modeling a pair of shoes or holding a kid in front of her face or something else distracting.  So...I chose this adorable one of her in a cute purple shirt with an even cuter pregnant belly!  My dear friend Sarah has always been an inspiration to me!  In college she always had it together...she was a good example for things like scripture reading and journal writing...and she was just amazing!  And now...she is am AMAZING mom, a good friend, a great wife (I'm sure) and she finds time to do fun things like her Etsy store and craft days...and I know she gets frustrated and discouraged sometimes...but I love her and she has and is an inspiration to me! 

3 comments:

A said...

oh gosh, she looks so cute there. i miss working with everyone back at the FF.

mom said...

Amen!

Sarah Harward said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that! And it's made me realize that I need to put more pictures of me on my blog! I think you're awesome and am so grateful for our friendship!! I just might have to check on plane tickets to AZ...