2.02.2009

I could get into this...

I have never watched a football game in my life. Maybe a clip here and there when I am at my Grandpas house or at Curt and Charlenes house...but never a full game from beginning to end...
Until yesterday...
And I have to say it was probalby a good game to start with...even though we lost.
Here are a few things I learned from the Superbowl...

1. There are alot of rules. I felt bad for the guys that would get fouled for the way they ran into a someone. Sometimes I think you are just running and you have that momentum and you can't help the way you plow over a guy. But I understand the need for the rules...or else it would be like hockey.

2. Commercials during the superbowl are WAY overrated. I only laughed out loud at maybe two of them.

3. Bruce Springsteen @ Superbowl = Aretha Franklin @ Inaguration. Yikes.

4. I've decided to become a football fan. I am going to pick a random team and become a follower fo that team. I'll get back to you on who I end up choosing. Alayna suggested the Detroit Lions.

5. I think that no matter how much of a fan I became...I would NEVER pay to go to the Superbowl.

6. The Steelers head coach is the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

9 comments:

Alayna said...

yes, a good time had by all. and if you ever need a football watchin' buddy...I'm your girl!

Alayna said...

yes, a good time had by all. and if you ever need a football watchin' buddy...I'm your girl!

Alayna said...

yes, a good time had by all. and if you ever need a football watchin' buddy...I'm your girl!

Alayna said...

hmmm...somehow i just published my comment 3 times. so here is another comment for you...in case the 3 weren't enough!

tacy said...

I heard the people advertising during the SuperBowl were trying to appeal to people psychologically.
They hoped people would say, "hmmm, I'm proud Taco Bell didn't spend millions and millions on an amazing SuperBowl commercial because the country in in a crisis, I'll go eat there today!"
I know American Express had a huge ad with Beyonce in it all about how she needs a huge entourage and top designers and 5star hotels and her credit card helps pay for it all, but they ended up not showing it because they didn't want to appeal to that kind of crowd anymore.

Candace said...

I think that if you find that coach so beautiful then you should support his team. I have no football affiliations so you don't have to think I'm trying to trick you into making your neighbors hate you or something. I just think that attractiveness is as good a reason as "because you live there."

Jessie said...

your a funny one kit..

Wilkerson Family said...

I think the steelers coach looks like Omar Epps from House. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I think it every time I see him. They're both good looking guys.

Unknown said...

LOL you crack me up!!