2.14.2009

Here We Go...

I get really nervous to change my blog around. I want people to find my blog as a cozy little place...so I am worried that the backgrounds I choose are too distracting ... (you know those blogs that you read that have such a fancy background and it takes forever to upload it all?)...I don't want people to not want to read my blog for that reason.

So tell me if it is too busy. Is the white words on purple annoying? Too hard to read? Is the font too tiny? Do I look like a lesbian in that picture? (I get that alot...and not just about that picture.)

I also like my lists on the side to look organized. Do they? I am always worried about my list of friends and families blogs; who I should put on my list and who I shouldn't. Not because I'm stuck up and don't want to include everyone...I just don't want to come off like a friend hoarding weirdo.

I am putting way to much thought into this...but I'm still a little nervous.
But, on the funner (more fun?) side. I thought I would do that 'tag blog' where you post the 5th picture in your 5th album from you My Pictures files.



Um...nevermind. That wasn't fun at all. I have no idea what this picture is of. It must be in Idaho somewhere because it was in my 4th of July folder. Tacy or Rodney...does that look familiar to you at all?

10 comments:

tacy said...

You took this picture on our way to go see fireworks because you had never walked above a major highway before and you wanted to document it. It is highway 20.
PS: I like you new layout. a lot!! I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look! I especially like the listing of family and friends...especially since I can tell right off if someone has a new blog (Tacy does this too). You don't look like a lesbian, but then I am your mother so I may not be the one to ask.

Kevin said...

I think it looks fine. The borders may be "busy" but the main purple section is large enough and solid enough that it sorta pushes the borders out of your focal view. That is if "focal view" is a term.

It looks really organized too. Very fung shway. Haha, I know that's not even close to how it's spelled.

I like that you had no clue what the picture was but you still posted it anyways.

Sarah Harward said...

I think it looks great. I hate it when you can see peoples backgrounds behind the words, so sometimes it's hard to see their words or pictures. Obviously, you don't have that problem. Also, WHO in the WORLD would think you're a lesbian? No way do you look like one in that picture. That's just silly talk!! Love you and miss you!!

Wilkerson Family said...

I like it.

Christensen Kids said...

Sure now you make me worried mine is too crowded and hard to read :-)
I like yours, looks good. I like the new look!

Anonymous said...

yes you do look like a lesbian. and i bet you sleep in cribs too. and receive jewelry from other women.

Joanne said...

I like your blog. It's always fun to read and your background is not distracting at all.

tacy said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the anonymous comment was form ashlie.

tacy said...

And I think it is 1-15, not highway 20. We were walking along highway 20