2.25.2009

I've got sunshine...

Nothing major to blog about...just thought I better get something up seeing how it has been 5 days since my last blog. Here are a few items of business...

*I have become a fan of Heros. Me and my roomate/friend/but not life partner Ashlie have a Netflix account and they have quite a few movies and TV shows that you can watch on your computer. So I have spent my nights watching the first season and a half of Heros. I really like it.

*I have been anxiously engaged in finding amazingly cool things to make for the 9 people that posted a comment on my Free Give Away blog (it's not to late to comment). I have a few good ideas so far...so if you commented on that blog...be excited...be very excited.

*My dad is doing amazingly well. He went back to work today after they told him it was going to be 2 months before he could. His stitches/staples are out and I think he is back to almost full capacity. I think.

*The weather is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G here. It is in the upper 70's during the day...and super nice at night. Just perfect enough that at night an open window and a ceiling fan to do the trick.

*I'm 26 years old...and I've never seen the ocean...amazing huh. Me and a few friends are making plans to go hopefully this spring/early summer. Very exciting.

* I accidentally use the word amazing...or a form of it...4 times in this blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Amazing!

tacy said...

Firstly: I really like the picture on here.
Secondly: I am VERY excited for the thing you are making me.
Lastly: I'm at a loss of what to make for my people.

Christensen Kids said...

Amazing!You definatly need to go to the beach/ocean/water sometime this year!

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm excited for you that you're planning a trip to the ocean. We took a trip to San Diego and had a great time, minus Drew and Molly getting sick the first couple of days. I love water. I'd be happy living by a beach some where.

Anonymous said...

I love you, too!