1.07.2009

The "New Years" blog...

As I've been looking through friends blogs (should I have put an apostrophe after the s on friends?) I see that many have done a 'recap' blog...
2008 wasn't a bad year...but it was a little uneventful...minus the fact that I moved across the country...
I will share with you some of my goals for the new year though...



I want to get a nice picture frame for a picture that Ashlie got me for Christmas that I LOVE!


I was going to attempt to give up soda or at least go to diet...but that is just unrealistic because I absolutly love soda. Love it. A lot.




I want to be debt free by the end of the year...with the exception of my car since I will be the big 3-0 before I get that paid off.




Going on a real date would be nice...but I'm not holding my breath...



I am going to leave a $100 bill and not ask for change sometime at a restaraunt.

If you know me you know that I love to make lists...If you know me well...you know I love to put things on my lists that I have already done so that I feel productive. So here we go...


I would like to pay off my Chase card... (check!)

6 comments:

Alayna said...

Love the goals...but love even more the picture previous to the dating comment. You kill me!!! Oh brown boys, where are you?? And why aren't you available??

Sarah Harward said...

Yeah for you for already having a check on your list! Are you still going to the gym? I was debating about starting back to Weight Watchers now that I've had Grant, but I can't justify spending the money. So, the lady I was doing weight watchers with before and I are going to meet once a week to set goals and weigh in, hopefully that will help. I wished we lived closer and we could do it together. Well, that and everything else...I can dream, right?

Wilkerson Family said...

Good luck on all of your goals!

Alanna said...

I love making lists too and I am a dork as well and write things on my list that I have already done just so I can check them off! I love a long list with everything checked off! It makes me feel so productive! I like your goal of leaving $100 and not asking for change! :) Way to go.

Lisa and Dan said...

You are so funny and inspirational. I need to make great goals like that.

Random comment, has nothing to do with your post...I went to the store the other day and saw Blood Oranges! I had to buy them. I'm telling you this, because I think you introduced me to the blood orange back in the day.

Anonymous said...

Dear cousin, I love your blog. Here are a few of my thoughts after reading your most recent post: Soda is a huge weakness of mine too, and drinking less is one of my resolutions too! And what's up with the picture of the big-lipped black guy? Are you trying to tell us something Katy, or were there just not any pictures online of white boys?!?