1.14.2009

We'll call it a lack of sleep...

During my lunch break at work yesterday I was watching the movie trailers for some upcoming movies that would like to see. One of them being Angels and Demons...
I've read the book so I know it's of the murder mystery genre and so I'm a little surprised when I turn up the volume on my computer to hear the preview that the music for the preview is Celine Dions God Bless America... and not just at first. The entire preview was nothing but scenes from the movie with God Bless America in the background. Which is weird since the movie doesn't even take place in Amercia. It takes place in Vatican City.
Weird...very weird.
So I exit out of the internet window...only to still hear that annoying song...and I realize that it was my itunes playing God Bless America...not the preview.
Dumb.
You can watch the non Celine Dion version of this trailer here.

6 comments:

tacy said...

That sounds like something I'd do.

J-a-p-a-n????

Kevin said...

That's funny Kitten. It woulda been better if you were like, "Why are they playing this dumb Celine Dion song." Because you hated Celine Dion, then realized you were playing it.

Katy Wilson said...

I should clarify that I don't have a Celine Dion playlist on my ipod or anything...my entire ipod was on shuffle and so you could of gotten anything from Beethoven to Ludacris to ZZ Top when it's on shuffle...

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Dad and I got a good laugh!

Sarah Harward said...

How funny!!

Unknown said...

lol That is too good! I am looking forward to seeing it. I hoe it does the book justice.