7.01.2008

My first double post...

So when I said I wasn't going to have another blog up until Monday or Tuesday...what I really meant was I will be blogging again in about 8 hours...

I just had a really fun job interview and I wanted to tell everyone. It was with this company called Metering Inc.... and basically they install and maintaining water meters...or something like that. The point is that the two main bosses were out of the office...and so the two people who were interviewing me didn't really know what they were doing...but it was a lot of fun. The secretary there (who is moving to Flagstaff...and that is why they are hiring a new secretary), her daughter went to Ricks College...and the guy who was with her (he was probably early 20's), his sister went to Ricks too...so we chatted a little about Idaho and Nauvoo and it was just more fun than an interview. And, at the end of our 'interview' the lady (whose name is Joylynn) she said "You are just a peach...you're a doll" ...so...there you go...


Also..I don't know if you noticed my blog tracker on the bottom right of my page...but I got my first foreign visitor today...(excluding Canada...they aren't foreign)...from Norway...nifty huh!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really, really hope you get the job!

tacy said...

I'M A PEACH!!!!!! (name the movie)

Kevin said...

Blast! I can't figure out Tacy's movie quote.

Kudos on the double posting Katy. And also for being a peach.

I also told Adam I knew you. I took him a second to figure out where he knew you from. :)

Alsotimes3,thanx for mentioning your FEEDJIT monitor. I've used one for a while that sucked. Hopefully this one will be more to my liking.

Alsotothefourthpower, have fun in Ideeho.

Kyle said...

Ok ok, promise not to be mad. I flew to Norway last night and checked your blog. Now I'm back in the states.

Unknown said...

I hope you get the job. They sound like nice people. Tacy, is it "League of their own"? Good Movie.