7.10.2008

Change the subject...QUICK...

Ok...I was in desperate need of a new post for today to cover up my last one which caused much mayhem...who knew? So, I am sort of repeating myself...I did a blog like this a while back...it was like my second one....and this one is very similar but had a few different questions...and uses flickr instead of google image. So, here I go again....

Here are the rules:1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/ 2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box 3. Use your favorite image of the subject. 4. Save the picture and post it as your answer.


1. Hometown...

(I forgot to save the picture of Nauvoo...but here is one of Tempe)

2. Hobby...

(reading)


3. Favorite Colors...

4. Favorite Restaurant...
5. Favorite Actor/Actress... (Paul Bettany)

(Julia Roberts)

6. Guilty Pleasure...

(I thought this was the funniest picture...)

(My other guilty pleasure is Edward from Twilight...)

7. Favorite Flower...

(Choosing my favorite flower is like picking one friend...so I chose Plumeria...)

(...Gerbra Daisies...)

(...and Parrot Tulips)

8. Favorite place to shop...

9. Dream career...

(a limo driver)

(..or a member of an orchestra...)


10. Dream car... (...a Cadillac Escalade...)

11. Dream vacation... (Hawaii...)

6 comments:

tacy said...

where the heck did that last comment list come from?! Freak Nasty someone needs to take a pill.

Kevin said...

I think your hobby is sleeping.

Oh, and holy blog wars Katy. Yowza!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the temple in your first picture? Nice pictures though!

Anonymous said...

Please forget that last comment. I thought you said it was the Temple, not Tempe (obviously). It was early and I am an idiot!

Alayna said...

Mmmm...Texas Roadhouse. We should go there sometime. By the way, did you get my roomie's email about tomorrow? I hope you can join us...

Alayna said...

Just know that you can come over anytime you want! Except for this last week...I am usually home. I HAVE NO LIFE!!!