7.23.2008

Borderline Obsessive...



I don't have anything super fun to blog about...but nevertheless here I go. I am being promoted at work...I will be Part-Time Key Holder...which is just an assistant manager....but it means more hours and a little better pay, which is greatly appreciated. I have been working mostly evenings....which means 4:30 to 9:30. So, I spend most of my day at home all by myself...then...when I get home all of my roomates are in bed because they work early in the morning. So, I spend most of the night watching movies...blogging...reading...and you tubing videos from So You Think You Can Dance! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Mostly...I love Joshua and Twitch...and Will. Since I'm sure none of you are as obsessed as I am and you are probably not going to navigate away from my blog over to You Tube to see what I'm talking about...I am just going to add the clips so you can watch them straight from my blog.....Enjoy!













7 comments:

Kevin said...

Although I don't have the motivation to actually watch any of that show for fear that I will hear the shrill voice/banshee laugh of that annoying lady judge, I can understand obsessions. After all, you know the McPhever era of my life.

Sarah Harward said...

I am equally obsessed with SYTYCD!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED Kherrington and Twitch as a couple. I was sad when she went last week. Also, I LOVE Will. I'm not sure about Joshua yet. I will agree with Kevins comment above, I don't love the judge lady's laugh, but it's definately worth listening to to watch the show!

Sarah Harward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I agree!

Alayna said...

I really got into the show last season (or the season before) and loved it. But for some reason I never remember when it is on. I did see it the other day and now I really want to watch it again.

tacy said...

katy katy katy... i kind of feel responsible for getting you to watch the show and look what has come of it!

Sarah Harward said...

And congrats on your promotion!! Way to go!