7.15.2008

Do-Over...


Here are the directions-

1. Pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123

2. Find the 5th paragraph

3. Find the 5th sentence in that paragraph

4. Post the 5th sentence

5. Tag 5 people


Here is mine: "How passionately we love everything that cannot last: the dazzling crystallory of winter, the spring in bloom, the fragile flight of butterflies, crimson sunsets, a kiss, and life."
I know that I have already done this tag before...and I wasn't going to do it but 1. Laura tagged me and I couldn't not follow through..and 2. It was a good quote. And..since I have received no end of criticism for not tagging anyone in the last tag...here are the 5 people I tag...
1. Alayna Holbrook
2. Kyle Arnell
3. Jenny Wilkerson
4. Emily Bush
5. Becca Elkins

4 comments:

tacy said...

what a good quote! that was lucky.

Sarah Harward said...

Have you read 'Odd Hours' yet? I started listening to it on CD when we were driving back from Nauvoo (thanks to Joe Smith for letting me borrow it) but I haven't had much of a chance to listen to it since I got home, considering everytime I get in the car we're either listening to 'Bert and Ernie' or the Rainbow CD. Oh well, maybe I'll just go buy the book so I can read it at night when the hell-yuns are sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Good quote. You will have to loan me that book too.

Alanna said...

in response to your comment on my page...I start school TOO SOON! One month from today I have to be back in school for meetings. In case you havn't heard I went ring shopping. Found a ring...waiting for it to be on my finger though...the official proposal hasn't happened yet.