7.09.2008

FREAK NASTY...

I am so mad...I was trying to add another friend to my 'friends and family' section and I DELETED THE WHOLE THING!!! And, I don't have them written down...I don't think. Freak...I am so mad. Anyway, so give me a day or so to gather all the info up and make it all cute again...and if I leave you off of my list...then take a hint...no I'm kidding....leave me a comment and I will add you. For that matter...if you read this and you were on my list or want to be on my list...leave me a comment so I can get your blog address again. Stupid computers...

7 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Don't forget to add me! sarahharward.blogspot.com (I think that's what it is) I should be a more involved blogger now that I have my computer working!!

Anonymous said...

I really don't have anything to say, but you always want me to comment anyway, so this is my comment: Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I have done that before...more than once. OK! I ADMIT IT when I was first learning I deleted everyone everytime I added anyone. OVER and OVER.....sigh. I feel your pain. lol

Anna said...

Oh Katy...I can relate. Last night I was fooling around with my blog template and deleted my entire sidebar by accident. I was freaking out. It took me two hours to redo the whole thing. Anyway, good luck. My blog address is www.poolefamilyblog.blogspot.com

Laura said...

wow I must be pretty smart. I've never done anything so stupid. J/K
Oh and don't forget to add me to your list.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

That sucks. I hope that I never do that...maybe I should go and make a back up of my list in case I ever do that. My blog is jessicabills.blogspot.com

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm happy to see that I'm still on the list :)