7.14.2008

I didn't think it would come to this...

Lately I just can't think of anything to blog about...and I HATE not having a new blog after a couple days....I assume everyone is as pathetic as me and checks all their friends blogs AT LEAST once a day...sometimes twice or three times...and I don't want to disappoint....so even though this is another random questions and you answer them thing...it is sort of fun and at least it's something to read. No 'tagging' is required at the end...so don't give me any grief for not tagging.....ENJOY.....


How many people do you know with your name? too many...but I don't know any who spell it like I do...

What are all of your plans for today and tonight? clean the fridge, do the dishes, mop the floor, move bedrooms, and hopefully eat at extreme pita ... oh, and update my blog (check)

Which would you rather watch football or baseball? neither...I'd pick basketball
What's something you really want right now? a Pepsi
Do you plan out your day before it begins? not really, I have a vague idea of what's gonna happen

What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Why am I on the couch?

Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste? yes, otherwise it hurts to brush
Did someone make you mad today? no, but Ashlie always thinks I'm mad at her...

What are you doing tomorrow? working at Lane Bryant

Ever kissed someone who smokes? ...nope...

Do you wear glasses? when I don't have my contacts in

Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now? ...take a guess...

When is your birthday? I will turn 26 in 22 days...Aug 6th

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Sleeping for about another hour

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? sitting here formatting this blog

Last place you took a plane to? Phoenix

How do you feel about the person who texted you last? She's my sister...I love my sister (that phrase must be sung to a song from Barney or else it sounds cheesy)

Have you ever been around someone who was high? ...yep...one of the guys at the gym that came over to talk to me (not J.P.)

Are you a jealous person? sort of...yes....

Are you tired right now? a little but that's because I've been very unproductive today

Do you chew on your straws? only if I have an empty cup with a straw in front of me for an extended period of time

What's your favorite room in your house? probably the kitchen...only when it's clean though and it usually isn't

Last inbox message from? inbox for email...Nikki Doty...inbox for cell phone... Tacy

How many children do you plan on having? What children...I'm just always going to be the cool aunt

Is your hair curly? I have a few strands of hair underneath that when I put my hair up, they are in perfect ringlet curls....

Who was at your house last? Tim came and picked up Catherine for work

Are you able to climb a chain link fence? If someone was chasing me and taunting me with their bare feet...I probably could...but if it was just like...'hey, lets climb this chain link fence for the fun of it'...then probably no

Who's car were you in last? mine...

Last movie you went to see? ...i can't even remember...

Are you ashamed of your past? not at all

Where does your grandma live? Roy Utah

Will you kiss the last person you kissed again? ...most definitely...

Are you texting right now? nope

Do you trust people? ...this is weird for me because I would probably trust someone to hold my purse or watch my bags at the airport for me...but when i meet new people I don't believe hardly anything that they say...does that make sense?

Have you ever cried from being so mad? yes, at Rodney a few days ago

Have you ever played a Wii? ...Guitar Hero baby!!!

What woke you up this morning? Ashlie and Alice talking about me in the kitchen

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep? I only set my alarm if I have to be somewhere...and I set it for the very latest time that I would be able to get up and still make it to that place on time...so no.

Where are your siblings right now? Nauvoo and Rexburg

Do you have any tattoos? I have a little start on the back of my right shoulder

Last place you ordered food from? ...extreme pita...and i plan on doing that again today!

What high school did/do you attend? Nauvoo Colusa

What are you excited for? tonight when hopefully I am done with my to-do list

What did you do last night? watched De Ja Vu...excellent movie

Last song you sang? Far Away by Ingrid Michealson

If you could change your eye color what would it be? purple sparkly

What color are your eyes? Blue

Whats the longest you have talked on the phone to someone? Oh my...probably over 2 hours...easily...but I don't remember specifically

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now? ..zero...thanks for the reminder

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? ...yes, lots...

Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Christopher taught me last summer...but I wouldn't feel comfortable just jumping behind the wheel again...

Anything hurt on your body right now? nope

When was the last time you laughed? truly really laughed and i wasn't just being polite ...probably the last time I went to extreme pita...something funny ALWAYS happens when we are there

Have you ever been stalked? not to my knowledge

What was the last thing you cried about? i got a little teary the other day when i was fighting with Rodney

What are you drinking? I wish I had a Pepsi....but I think I covered that already

What do you wear to bed? pink flamingo pajama pants and usually whatever tank top i had under my shirt that day

Is your shirt new? nope

Do you read often? yes

The last person you fought with? Rodney

Name something that's on your mind right now? How I have spent WAY too much time on this lame-o blog and not cleaning
Who do you really want to see right now? ...this may sound weird...but lately I have really wanted to hang out with my cousin Jake...it's been YEARS since I've seen him and he has always been my favorite cousin ever since we were little

Are you pregnant? ...4 months along...

Do you swear a lot?...nope...and I never lie either

Who was the last person you shared a bed with? ...JP...I mean probably Tacy

What are you currently listening to? Pricilla Ahn's cd A Good Day

Have the cops ever came to your house? when i was little because Nathan accidentally called 911
Who's your last missed call? Ashlie

Where do you want to go? To New York or Seattle

Do you always wear your seat belt? Always when I'm driving...but not as often if I am a passenger

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at? Probably someone at work...

What kind of dog do you have? My parents have a pekingese at their house...and I love him

Do you drink beer? ...even if I drank alcohol I wouldn't drink beer....nasty stuff

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? I think Jessie or Tacy bought it at Old Navy and I procured it from them

What is something you need to go shopping for? probably food

Do you have any tan lines? ...yes...

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? Mrs. Ferguson

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout? Sometimes

Has anyone ever sang to you? To me in a romantic way...no I don't believe so...but when I was in college I knew this amazing boy named Ben Anstead and he could play the piano like no one's business and one time he came over and was playing Coldplays song Trouble and he sang and the whole time he looked right at me.....sigh....but it wasn't romantic ... oh and Rodney used to call my apartment back in Nauvoo all the time and sing a song over the answering machine...again...not romantic

Has anyone ever given you roses? ...yes...

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? I would survive for a while...but not for years and years
Have you done something bad today? I've been lazy and I probably broke the speed limit when I took my rent to my landlord...but is that BAD?

What was the last thing you ate? a poptart at about midnight last night

When was the last time you really cried your heart out? Well...cried my heart out...it's been while

When was the last time you hugged someone and who was it? JP...Friday night

Are you normally a happy person?....yes...(she said with a smile)

How many months are there until your birthday? ...already covered this...less than 1

Do you own any kind of yellow clothing? ...one yellow shirt and a yellow tank top
Are you single?...mostly...

What's your favorite season of the year?...winter out here...fall everywhere else

Do you like cheese?...oh yes...

What is your current mood?...middle...
Are your best friends still your best friends?...most of them...I might have pissed one off enough lately and he might of scratched me off his list...who knows...

10 comments:

tacy said...

you are a loser.
you need to stop kissing jp and find a real man.
you should have retitled this post "how many answers can i include rodney in"

Anonymous said...

KATY!!! I am ashamed that you would lie about so many things! (at least you better be lying!!) I agree with Tacy, you are too into kissing, lately! You sound like you have slipped since you moved away! Somebody reading your blog might believe the stuff you say! You know better than that!

Katy Wilson said...

um....how does answering the kissing question label me as 'too into kissing".....hmmmm....i don't think so. also....i didn't 'try' to include rodney...he is just the last i fought with....
i just tell it like it is...and i'm not obsessed with kissing...
also...anyone of any importance that reads this knows that a. do not have a tatoo and b. am not pregnant...
how boring would it be if i just answered all the questions straight forward

Sarah Harward said...

I'm just curious what Ashley and Alice were saying about you!!

tacy said...

what would a good survey blog thing be without a few fibbed answers?

Kevin said...

Wait... WAIT!!!! You like CHEESE?!?!?! Come on Katy. In the world, not of it. ;D

Alayna said...

Kevin you kill me!

And Katy, I must admit, you had me fooled about the tattoo thing...

But I did learn some things about you...

So when do you want to take a trip to NY?

Anonymous said...

I dont think there is anything wrong with being way into kissing. If you have someone dishing it out take it! Take advantage of it Katy.

I guess i figured out how to mentioned in someones blog many times. Maybe next time it can be for better things.

Katy Wilson said...

why do i have a feeling that rodney didn't really say that...tacy...

Anonymous said...

awww... i made it into your blog as the person you wanna see, that's tender. we really do need to hang out though. so where's it gonna be, harlem or tempe??