8.23.2009

Another fun Saturday...

Me and Jillian went to the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium this Saturday! It was a lot of fun...here are some of the pictures...

We got to pet Sting Rays...they feel like silk...

These are the two baby white tigers they have!!!

These were little baby tortoises...born August 5th, 2009!!!


This is me and Jillian at the childrens petting zoo...they warned you that the goats would eat anything they could...and more than once I had to stop them from eating my shirt, purse, or back pocket of my jeans!

This is the white alligator they have...



This picture goes out to my dad...it's a Birdeater...


This is one of the adult white tigers they have...


It was sooo hot, and it had rained the night before so it was soo humid! We were literally drenched in sweat...


The walls and fences around some of the animals are very small...we could of easily reached otu and petted these zebras...but we didn't...


Again...we were REALLY close to this guy...it was really cool...


Jillians favorite part was the Giraffes. You could to up in that hut thing and feed the giraffes.


And here is a Meerkat. I don't know how they don't get out of their enclosure because all it is is a small fence, like you see behind it.
Anyway...so that is it. It is really cool...I think it is something I will try to do again when I have friends or family come visit....


6 comments:

mom said...

Okay, you have convinced us. We have decided that we are going to get plane tickets for January or February and come out and visit for a week. We want to do all those fun things, the canyon, the wildlife park, and anything else you can come up with between now and then. I really does look like fun!

Wilkerson Family said...

That place looks super cool. I saw a special on it when we lived there. It looked like you were right next to the animals. I wish we would have gone...

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so happy for you that you got to go to the zoo. I know you love the zoo!! I WISH WISH WISH I could come. Maybe I could sneak away from my kids and husband and hide in your mom's suitcase when she comes out. hmmmm...that will take some sneaky thinking and planning, but I'll see what I can do.

Jillian said...

I had so much fun!! It was a blast and I apologize for my squealing during the giraffe feeding session. When I see those things I convert back to a 6-year-old child.

To Katy's mom: PLEASE COME VISIT! I've been dying to meet you and Katy's dad!! :D

tacy said...

yay! I'm glad you had fun at the zoo place! I want to feed a giraffe!!

mom said...

Time to update!