9.01.2009

Oh...I see...


I dream every night...and usually pretty detailed dreams...and it's funny for me to think about my dreams throughout the day and figure out where all the weird little detail came from.
For example...
Last night I dreamt that I was getting ready for my wedding...it was really rushed because I had sort of forgotten that I was getting married. I was in a beautiful dress...and I kept yelling at Tacy to call Shanie or Margaret to get a hair appoinment. But...I realized I only had an hour before my wedding...and they were both booked...so I said "Oh, call Laura...she for sure could do my hair!" Meanwhile...I am painting my nails bright pink and bright yellow...really bright...and I remember thinking that those colors were so pretty together.
Anyway...so my day is coming to a close here at the office, and I am gathering the items on my desk and putting them away...and I grab my two stacks of post-its I have sitting here and put them in the drawer...when I immediatly am drawn back to my dream...
The post-its were bright pink and bright yellow...
Funny huh!

8 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How I envy your dreams! The only dreams I remember are the ones where my kids die or Steven leaves me. Not pleasant ones to remember!! How fun to make the connection to your dream though!!

mom said...

You sound like you are taking after me in the post-it department. You know I LOVE bright colored post-its!

Alanna said...

I always LOVED and looked forward to hearing about your dreams when we were roommates! I SELDOM remember my dreams!

Laura said...

I am only a little annoyed that I was your third choice!!
Ha ha. Not really annoyed at all.

Christensen Kids said...

That's so funny!! Last night I dreamed that I wanted a steak and I was walking through a park so I shook a tree and a big man in a cow robe fell out....

Alayna said...

How do you forget that you are getting married??!! What a crazy dream. I wish I could remember mine...

tacy said...

ha! you and mom and your post-it's! And I love remembering where things in my dream came from!!

Wilkerson Family said...

That's funny. I love the connection ;)