8.14.2009

I am so thankful for...

1. Arby's Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches. OH MY GOSH... I was trying to think of what to do for lunch, and I had a coupon for Arby's. When I got there I saw that they had the Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich and it had been a while since I've that one you don't see those at every Arby's...so I got it and it was DELICOUS!!


2. I'm so glad I don't have any secrets I'm trying to keep from anyone. I just can't imagine going through my day hoping that _______ doesn't find out that I _______...
I've been watching the TV show Dexter online and he is a blood spatter expert for the Miami Police Department...and a serial killer. Obviously there aren't too many situations too much like that, but even just a little secret can be hard to keep. I'm just thankful I don't have any...

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm hungry so that sandwich looks so freaking good. And that would be frustrating trying to keep a secret from someone all the time.

mom said...

I am glad you don't have any secrets, too.

Kevin said...

Hey Katy, do you remember that time when you said _______ was a ______ and _____ ____ over the ____ with a _____ and then I told you we had to ____ and get rid of the _____ before anyone found out that we'd just _______ that ______ behind ________'s house?

That was crazy.

Christensen Kids said...

I LOVE those sandwiches. In fact that was the sandwich I ate the nigh before I left for one of the best summer's ever :-)

tacy said...

haha vin cracks me up! how did I miss this blog?