8.05.2009

My life according to Joshua Radin...


I don't have anything exciting to blog about...but I was beginning to be harassed about updating my blog...so I did what I always do ... go to Facebook and see what fun little things people have posted on there. I found this one on Jennie Mack's page...


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.


You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!


Pick Your Artist: Joshua Radin


Are you male or female? Amy's Song


Describe Yourself: You Got Growin Up To Do


How do you feel: Lovely Tonight


Describe where you currently live: Sundrenched World


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Winter


Your favorite form of transportation: Vegetable Car


Your best friend is: Friend Like You


What is life to you: One of Those Days


Your fear: The Fear You Won't Fall


What is the best advice you have to give: We Are OK


How you would like to die: Fly Me To The Moon


My Motto: Everything'll Be Alright

6 comments:

mom said...

OK (at least I commented)

Anonymous said...

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

tacy said...

I've never heard of this fella! I'll have to check him out! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

mom said...

I read Tacy's blog...so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST BORN!

Jessie said...

I read your blog, i have not heard of that artist either.

Stacie said...

I love Joshua Radin, like half of the songs on Scrubs are his! Yet another reason why we can still be friends!