8.20.2009

Sweating like a prostitute in church...


My boss has decided that we are going to keep the air conditioner set really high because the last electric bill he got for the office was over $700. So, whereas I never used to need deodorant on a regular basis (don't know why, but I don't sweat a whole lot), now I have to wear it all the time becuase my office is a stifling 82 degrees!!!


Barf...


p.s. ... isn't that the most beautiful container of deodorant you've ever seen in your entire life! I wish they sold them that way! You know me...anything that sparkles...

7 comments:

Jessie said...

That sucks! And I am not surprised in the slightest that you want deodorant in a sparkly container.

Lyd said...

I too love the sparklies!! 82 degrees!! That's abusive!! I think you're boss is getting a little out of hand. What was it set to before?!

Katy Wilson said...

74 or 76...

mom said...

Um...the electric bill at my place of business is regularly over $700, even in the winter, then add a $700 gas bill on top of that...but that is Illinois, I guess.

ashlie said...

the only thing that would make the container more beautiful is if it were purple...."She like purple sparkly things." "What is sparkly?" oh carlos....good times...i miss that little mexican.

JA said...

your boss is stupid.

also, someone please tell me where i can buy sparkle deoderant!

Wilkerson Family said...

I love sparkles! I have to admit it's way nice having our highest electric bill now lower than our winter bills in phx.