7.27.2009

Words can't describe...

....how mad I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I can't go into detail because I have a secret fear that people I get mad at have a little hidden microphone or camera or way reading my blog/emails and they will find out all of the horrible stuff I say/think about them. Most of the time I avoid confrontation...unless I have had a while to carefully practice what I am going to say and how I will respond to each and every possible reaction....or...if the sitation effects (affects? Jake, which one is it?) more than just me.

Instead...I choose to be passive/agresssive about it (and write a blog), and I'll do little things to them that aren't outright mean...but leaves them saying "Hmmm...I think she must be mad at me"...

It's so very mature I know...

Don't judge...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think affects is the word you need there, (but I'm just guessing)

Also, passive aggressive is stupid, you should just talk to the person and get things ironed out! You'll feel waay better!

Anonymous said...

okay, that was mean. i didn't mean stupid, i meant ineffective.

Wilkerson Family said...

:)

Sarah Harward said...

I won't judge you, becuase I, too, hate confrontation! But I LOVE a good story, so now I'm dying to know why you're so pissed off!!

Jessie said...

I agree with Sarah. I have confrontation. I do know why are pissed off and you have every right to be.

mom said...

Can't you just say 'Mad'? (JK)

Stacie said...

Are your bangs really THAT bad Katy? Are you mad at me? lol!