7.06.2009

Saturday...in the park...I think it was the 4th of July...

Ok...so I've been the worlds worst blogger lately...and I am sorry about that. But I thought I'd share with everyone what a fabulous 4th of July weekend I had.

Firstly, Tacy and Rodney came down and spent the weekend with me. Tacy came down on Wednesday and Rodney had a family reunion in Flagstaff earlier in the week, so he came down to Phoenix after his reunion on Thursday.

We didn't do a whole lot of anything special... but we had alot of fun. On Wednesday night me and Tacy made red white and blue popcorn and I made little gift bags for all the people I work with. We spent most of our time in the pool, and therefore we look like lobsters because we failed at re-applying our sunscreen. On the 4th of July we had a BBQ with my roomates and some friends. Whitney's family came over, and a couple of her friends. Jillian had a friend in town and we invited a girl that works at Lane Bryant. So we had a lot of fun. Whitney's dad cooked burgers and hot dogs and we had salads, chips, cookies and so much more food. Our fridge is spilling.

So, I can't find my camera so I didn't get any pictures, but Tacy took some. None that were actually on the 4th of July, but you'll get the point.





(This is at Golden Spoon, our favorite frozen yogurt place!)


(You can't really tell, but I tied a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue...I know...it's a talent)



3 comments:

tacy said...

haha! my face is way too excited for the golden spoon! probably because it had dinosaur sprinkles!

mom said...

I am so glad you had a good time! Did the people at work appreciate the red/white/blue popcorn?

Jessie said...

Well sounds like fun!