7.08.2009

Just GOOGLE it...


I am a little short on blogging topics lately...and while I was blog stalking some people that don't even know me I came across this fun little thing to do...so here it goes. I suggest that those of you who find yourself without an update blog might follow suit just so we know you are still alive (Jessica, Lisa, Rodney and perhaps Sage.)


Instructions: Google (I love that that word is a noun and a verb) the phrase (including the quotes) "[your first name] needs" and write down the first 10 results.


1. Katy needs to put her ego in check.

2. Katy needs check ups less frequently.

3. Katy needs volunteers to teach junior achievement.

4. Katy needs adjustments.

5. Katy needs rescue to get out alive.

6. Katy needs to loose 100 lbs.

7. Katy needs to understand that her outlook could negatively affect the performance of her department.

8. Katy needs a life.

9. Katy needs work.

10. Katy needs help.


Haha...those are spot on...for the most part...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first hit I got was "Jake needs money for a hooker." Maybe I won't play this game ;-)

mom said...

I love the new look! Why are you blogging at 2 in the morning?

Jessie said...

I Like the new blog! It looks cute!

tacy said...

I like the new background too! I've been looking for a new look....I'll have to check out your site.
I'm going to do this google thing some time, or maybe I'll Bing instead of google....hmmmm

Alayna said...

How in the heck did you get such a cute font for your titles and such? I love it and I want to do it!!!

P.S. I am totally going to do the google thing. That is awesome!

Lyd said...

I've done this Google thing before. I think it might be on my Facebook. Totally fun. And I love Google, so Tacy...don't you dare Bing instead of Google!!

I too love your blog background! And I totally want the font!! So cute!! Does it come with the template, or is it all HTML code?!