7.28.2009

please please please

I know most of the people who read this blog don't live anywhere near me, but I really need someone to come see this with me!!! I am going to go even if I have to go by myself...but I am not a creature of solitude, so I would like some company. Even if you don't LOVE Star Wars, I think you would enjoy this.

It is Oct 4th, and the tickets go on Sale Aug 1st, so I will be getting them that day at 12:01 to ensure that I don't miss out.

Who wants to come alot...it's only $30.00...and that is not a lot for a night as memorable as this will be.

8 comments:

JHayes said...

Where is it exactly?

Katy Wilson said...

The one I'm going to is in Phoenix...but there are lots of performances in California and a few I think in Oklahoma? random a little...

Becca said...

I would love to go, too bad I live too far away. I'm jealous!!!

tacy said...

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to go! I'd pay $200 to go! but I just can't right now :(

Wilkerson Family said...

We moved a couple years too soon.... I'm looking forward to hearing your review.

Kevin said...

You know I'd go with and have A BLAST, and pay for everyone, and buy refreshments, but...

Christensen Kids said...

That's sounds awesome. I wonder if I can convince my mom to go on our mini vaca down there....

Katy Wilson said...

Ok, I found one person, but if anyone else would like to go, just let me know!