8.24.2008

Good thing I'm not PMSing...


So my sister Jessie just moved to Utah and my parents drove her out there and on their way back they drove down and visited me here... and they just happened to bring me some home grown tomatoes from my grandparents garden...
So today after a long day at work I was so excited to come home and have a BT ( I don't have any L)...
So I toast my bread, gather the mayonnaise, salt and pepper, cooked my bacon and sliced my tomatoes...
I smear on a nice layer of mayo onto my perfectly toasted bread, add my deliciously ripe tomatoes, and slap on my crisp bacon...
I take a huge bite and what do I notice??? My mayo isn't mayo...it's Miracle Whip. Sick....sick sick sick. Don't worry, I handled the situation with very few tears and I think I came away a better person...
(If you have no idea why this is an interesting situation...click here)

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How sad!! Good job handling the situation though!! Better than the pizza incident!

Alayna said...

What is wrong with Miracle Whip? It all tastes the same...

Kevin said...

As a male, I will just sit back and be glad such things don't happen to me. However, Katy, if I happened to have just such an experience as you describe and the applied bread pastes were switched and I found it to be Mayo instead of Miracle Whip I would have likely had a similar reaction. No joke.

Marty Steen said...

I would have felt the same way. I HATE Miracle Whip! Sorry you had to suffer so much. xoxxo

Unknown said...

The last comment was not marty. It was me. I forgot I was on his computer. Sorry if it gave you a little shock, not that he doesn't love you as much as I do but he doesn't even xoxoxo me! lol