8.03.2008

For your consideration...

I have decided who I am going to introduce in my 'introduce you to someone blog'...

I thought long and hard about this...so many good people...good blogs...to chose from...but tonight my decision was made for me. I chose Rodney. I know you are thinking....Katy....you can't just chose anyone...you have to chose someone with a blog...

Well guess what....he does have a blog!

This is Rodney Pierce...



We first met September of 2002...He has just gotten home his mission in Guadalajara Mexico. He and my dearest friend Sarah were super good friends before he left on his mission and so that meant that when he came home we were all going to be friends. And so it was...
Me and Rodney became pretty much inseparable that school year...we were both losing someone close to us (Sarah) to a marriage and we just sort of connected from there.

Rodney and I played many a practical joke on our friends....I still laugh out loud this day thinking about that silly candy bar dance fiasco...

Rodney has a very contagious smile (see picture below)...

Rodney is very committed to his work and is a very loyal employee...

Rodney is always ready to have a good time...no matter what is it...playing cards, watching the Cosby Show, or just hanging out...it is always funner (or is it more fun) when he is there.

Rodneys favorite color is dark green...

Rodney is a very talented cook...he makes really good chocolate chip cookies and also this other really good Mexican dish that he made for us a couple times...but I don't know the name of it. He also makes really really good sweet and sour chicken.

I remember one time he tried to teach me how to drive stick shift in a very scary and icy Wal-Mart parking lot in a very scary Honda Accord...he was very patient...

So...head on over to Rodney's blog (see the pre-mentioned link) and check out his latest adventure.... you won't be disappointed!


4 comments:

Kevin said...

So, I assume there were no lasting effects from all the drama on this here blog after your trip to the 'Burg a while back? Or was that not with this guy?

tacy said...

Way to throw salt in healing wounds vin!

Kevin said...

Hey, I'm just working with what I got. It seemed unusual that's all.

Anonymous said...

It was all a misunderstanding and everyone is fine.