8.09.2008

Compliments of Alayna...

Here are some picture from the birthday outing... no thanks to me since I brought my camera with no SD card in it...

The party: the back of the head that you see is Alice, then her friend Annie and her friend Malena, then Janalee (the empty spot is where Alayna was), then across the table is Stacie who I work with at Lane Bryant, Me, then Ashlie and Alices sister L


This is the man making my birthday balloon hat!

This is me sitting on the saddle that they make you sit on when they give you a big birthday 'Yee Haa!"

Let them eat cake! Again me, then going to my left is Malena, Ashlie, Annie and Alice.


The Cake!!! It looks like some disgusting ham and potato casserole, but it is really a german chocolate caramel cake!! So good....yet so bad at the same time!

And, here is one of skinny minnie Alayna, since she took all the other pictures... I couldn't leave her out!

2 comments:

tacy said...

woot woot! I love birthdays!

Alayna said...

Hey look, it's me!