8.01.2008

If the shoes fits...

I am getting ready for work this morning but I just needed to show everyone my recent find...
These purple shoes! I know don't have any money and so you're probably wondering why I am buying shoes when I am barely scraping by financially...well...for my job I have to dress up and we are allowed to wear flip flops as long as they are 'fancy' looking...so I wear the same black sparkly flip flops every day and needless to say they are showing a few signs of wear... and since I can wear these to work...I figured it was a wise purchase. They were also on sale....of course.

Anyway, I just wanted all my friends to know I now own the cutest pair of purple shoes...my life is one step closer to being complete...

7 comments:

tacy said...

way cute!! where'd you get them?

Anonymous said...

They are really cute!! I hope they are comfortable!

Sarah Harward said...

Very cute! The look like 'Katy shoes'. I agree with your mom, I hope they're comfortable!

Katy Wilson said...

i wore them to work today and on a scale of 1-10 10 being slippers and 1 being platform stilletos...they are probably a 6...they didn't bother me at work...but i wouldnt' wear them around the house

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! I also love that you put a post on your blog of your new shoes! I found a wedding dress today! You can see pictures of it on my parents blog at www.garysharon.blogspot.com I couldn't put it on my blog cause Eric looks at my blog.
Alanna

Candace said...

I agree. Those shoes are really cute. They might be the first purple shoes that I have found attractive. Way to go.

Alayna said...

Cuteness! I always think shoes are really cute, but then I put them on and feel so awkward, like people will think I am trying too hard to be trendy.

Crap, I was going to say something else, but now I can't remember what it was...