4.07.2009

Good times...

So I am freshly home from my weekend in Utah! It was so good to see everyone again! It gets too be way to long inbetween visits!
We started off Saturday morning with the 49th Ward reunion. There weren't tons of people there...but enought that I'm glad we did it! In attendance were B/S Weyland, Alanna Comer (Powell) and her husband, Kaysi Webster (Booth) and her two kids, Ali Baugh and her daugher, Nicole and her husband and their kid, Sarah and Steven and one of their kids, Jennie Mack Bush and her kids, Murph and her husband and their daughter, Alyssa...and I think that was it. (I'm sorry if I forgot someone) Oh, Rodney came down for the weekend...even though he wasn't 'in our ward'...he was practically a roomate for 2 1/2 years...so it wouldn't of been the same without him. After the reunion, Me, Rodney, Jennie and her kids all went to Temple Square to see 'the big Jesus' and then over to the Church History Museum so the kids could play in the childrens area. After that we all went to dinner and just hung out for a while. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out and playing lot of Hand and Foot!
It was a really fun weekend....I'm sad we all live so dang far apart and we can't get together like this more often...
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

8 comments:

mom said...

I am glad you had fun! It is always nice to see good friends!

Wilkerson Family said...

It looks like you had a good time. I miss all the games we would play... A couple weeks ago Drew and I were talking about that spell game we would play with Blake. I don't remember what it was called, but it was fun. good times.

Lisa and Dan said...

It sounds like it was fun. I wish I could have come.

Unknown said...

How FUN!!!!!

Alanna said...

I was so sad that the weekend had to come to an end! I wish we lived closer together. I miss those college days! I am glad that we are able to stay in touch and get together once in a while! We'll have to plan it again!

tacy said...

I'm sad I didn't get to come down, but I'm glad that I get to see you TOMORROW!!! Plus, you still haven't gotten over the take pictures of yourself phase. Am I wrong in assuming that you were in the backseat by yourself wearing the elton john glasses?

Katy Wilson said...

FYI: Tuna took the picture of me int he Elton John glasses...rude...

Kevin said...

Perhaps next time, a slight detour to the south will be in order...