4.22.2009

No he didn't...


Here are a few things I've overheard my boss say:
-"Well, really, your wife does need to lose some weight. Both your wife and your daughter."
-"Ya...well...everyone dies." in response to someone who told them they had a rough weekend because someone in their family died.
-"There is not one good looking person that works here...we will not get any business based on our looks" on why we shouldn't put a picture of us on one of our mailers.
Sometimes all I can do is shake my head and thank heaven he is not face to face with whoever he is talking to because he's bound to get slapped...

8 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

That is so funny! I'm surprised this guy still has a job!! I would hope that if someone told Steven that his wife and daughter need to lose weight that he'd go off on them, but honestly, I can't see Steven going off on someone, so I'm not sure what he would do....

Wilkerson Family said...

Wow. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they make comments like that. I guess it keeps work interesting. :)

Kevin said...

Is his name Michael Scott?

tacy said...

"He's an asian, he'll swindle himself into more money. That's what they do"
Not a direct quote from your boss, but close.

Anonymous said...

Is he still in the bishopric? Does anyone still come to church?

Alayna said...

Seriously, I want to walk over there now and give him a swift kick to the teeth. That is insane! What a jerk! And thanks to Kevin's comment I just wet myself a little.

Jessie said...

wow thats funny...

Unknown said...

OUCH! People like that stressed out.