4.13.2009

All in good time...

Oh goodness...lots to blog about...and I can't decide whether or not to do it all in one blog or break it up into multiples...

I'll just do it all in one shot...
Tacy and Jessie have been visiting me this weekend. It has been good times...

On Saturday we decided to go to the Desert Botanical Garden where Chihuly artwork is on display. I had seen some of his work at the Missouri Botanical Garden a few years ago...so it was cool to see it again...
It had been off and on rainy that day, which made it BEATUIFUL walking around weather.


Then...later that night...we colored Easter eggs!!


The next day was Easter Sunday...we didn't do a whole lot...church...dinner...and took pictures of ourselves...




Of course...nothing quite like the olden days!!!

Then tonight (Monday) I was at Target buying some things for a friends late Easter basket...and I found this treasure!!!


9 comments:

ashlie said...

nice purple luggage...is it sparkly too? and you should have posed in a picture like the one you did back in the day.

Kevin said...

Good times with the Nelson gals.

What are those blue things in front of the cactus's's's, or cacti? Just blown glass? Those look very cool.

mom said...

1. I dare say there won't be any luggage mix-up at the airport with that 'treasure'.
2. I love the pictures at the garden (all the pictures, really).
3. I need a copy of the picture with the 3 of you now - the nice Easter picture...a good one I can frame!
4. I am so glad you all had a good time!

Christensen Kids said...

You and your sisters are so beautiful!It looks like you had an awesome weekend! I love the treasure!

Alayna said...

The suitcase is AMAZING, but the olden day Easter dress, complete with hat is my favorite!!!

Alanna said...

THose are some really cool plants! Looks like you had fun with your sisters!

Unknown said...

How cool!! All of it. I just love you girls!!!

tacy said...

tell me how you got 7 freakin comments and i got one.
Plus, i hate the picture of the three of us on sunday, you and tuna look good and i look like a tard, which I understand is probably how i usually look but stilL!!

Jessie said...

1- In one of the pictures of me at the garden I look like I am making a pig face!
2- I'm not a fan of the sunday easter pictures.
3- Sorry I did not comment earlier