3.11.2009

Best $26 I've ever spent...

Well...I'm not quite sure where to begin...

Pretty much the concert last night was A-MAY-ZING...

It started off with The Script...a band from Dublin Ireland...and none of the videos I got of them were very good...but here one of their videos you can watch to get a sample of what they are like (ok...I tried and tried to paste the right code for the video to show up here, but I couldn't, so just click here and it will take to you a video of one of their live performances...not the one in Tempe though)

(can someone please tell me how in the hell I'm suppossed to get a youtube video on my blog? I mean...I've done it before...but now everytime I copy and paste the 'embedded code' it will only paste part of it in my blog and it is driving me INSANE!)

Adele was fabulous. Amazingly talented...and just so cute! She kept waving to people during her songs and she just seemed so real. (You can click here to see the videos I took since it is beyond my capacity to copy and paste a video.) If anyone has the opportunity every to go to one of her concerts...take it. She is one of those artist that is just as amazing live as she is recorded.

So...great concert...good times...and here are a few pictures of the evening...

And by a few I mean one because the internet connection at my office SUCKS today. Sorry mom...it stinks today.

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I like how you say 'hell' in this post, yet apologize to your mom for saying 'sucks'. You're too funny!! Also, did you hear that Steve Paige left Barenaked Ladies? He was one of their main singers (thank goodness not the one I happen to be in love with). So, if we ever do make it to a BNL concert, it won't be the original BNL. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. I'll have to look into Adele.

Christensen Kids said...

We seem to have the same problems. I don't know how to put youtube stuff on mine. I tried...with not so good results. Thanks for the email. Glad you had fun at the concert!!

tacy said...

I'm so jealous!! I so want to go!

Anonymous said...

Uh...I had the same thought as Sarah. I would rather hear sucks than the other word (which slips so easily out of your mouth!) I am glad you had fun, though.

Anonymous said...

KATY -- You didn't tell me the Script was opening! They are one of my recent favorites, in fact I've been trying to get tickets to see them but so far haven't had luck. Wow, that would have been a great concert, I'm jealous!! Glad you had a good time!

PS. That picture of you and your friends, your one friend in the middle with the green sweater is FIERCE! I love her haircut, and her clothes, and her smile! You should set us up.

PS. You shouldn't say hell or sucks. Mom's don't like that.

PS. I can show you how to embed video on your blog if you ever want, it's pretty simple once you see it done.

Alayna said...

I am so jealous! Wish I could have gone...