3.28.2009

2 down...I'm not sure how many more to go...


Ladies and gentelmen...I have recieved the second of my 'blogging' gifts...and this was from Jamie Steen...she got me an old used candle holder...no, I'm kidding, she got me a half of a framed picture of my mom of course. It was really nice of her to do that.
(Ok, I think I'm so funny) I didn't mean to take forever to post this, because I actually got them last week) But I was trying to find a cute way to diplay them in a picture...and as you can tell I failed miserably at that. But, I was thinking to myself this morning...I really need to get to Hobby Lobby this morning before work to get the __________for my blog gifts. Then, that reminded me that I hadn't blogged about my newest gift, so I thought I better do that. But, I didn't know how to take a cute picture of all of them, and then I realized I have 3 hours till I have to be to work and I still need to shower, dry a load of laundry, and go to hobby lobby...but I REALLY wanted to get this blog up, so I just rigged up something really quick and there it is. Also, I am planning on wearing the red ones today and I thought if I separated the three pairs then I would probalby never successfully have them all in the same spot again for a picture.
So, there it is...
THANKS JAMIE!!!

5 comments:

tacy said...

haha you are funny you dork

Wilkerson Family said...

how fun.

mom said...

Uh...you could have moved the picture!

Unknown said...

They look huge in the picture. They are smaller than they look. :) I hope you like them ok. I sent three so you might like at least one pair. :) enjoy!

Alayna said...

Yep, I need to get started on my gifts too. I just don't know what to make or where to start...