12.15.2008

It's already Monday...

What a crazy busy weekend this one was...
Let's start on Friday.
I worked at Metering Services all day then went to Lane Bryant and closed there. After work the girls came over and we made Christmas cookies! There were SO MANY! I made a batch of dough and so did Stacie...so we had tons of cookies. Jillian cut them all out. (Starting on the left and going clockwise is Stacie, Whitney, Ashlie and Jillian)

They were so good that as you can see some people couldn't keep them out of their mouths! We finished with the cookies and got it all cleaned up by around 2...then we played a game called True Colors for a while which was alot of fun. Then around 3:30 ish we decided we should call it a night since we had a busy day on Saturday and Whitney and Ashlie had to open at Lane Bryant. Stacie stayed the night (she lives far away) and me and her started a movie...but as you can imagine that didn't last long.
I woke up around 9 a.m. and make two loaves of Braided Onion Bread for our work Christmas Party on Sunday. After we finished the bread me and Stacie went and got lunch for Ashlie and Whitney at work. Stacie went home and gave someone a haircut while I went to Target and got 3 presents for me, Ashlie and Whitney to take to the party on Sunday. Shortly after that we took of to Tucson to go to the Death Cab for Cutie concert. It was good. The two opening bands were awful...but Deat Cab was good! We ate at IHOP and then got home around 1 a.m.
Sunday morning me and Whitney had to work at Lane Bryant all day (and it was hell...I hate Christmas shoppers...most of them at least). We closed at 6 but it was so busy we didn't get out of there till 7. The work party was at 8 and we had to drive about 15 minutes to get there so I had to run home quickly and make the carmelized onion butter for the bread, Whitney and Stacie brought over dinner and we scarfed it down, arranged the bread tray, and took off for the party. It was fun and I will try to post a picture later so you can see all the luscious girls I work with. We got home from the party and Whitney and Stacie helped us clean our kitchen and by helped us I mean did it without our help. Then we just hung around and talked till about midnight.
Let me just say that 7:45 came awfully fast this morning. A fun time was had by all but it was sort of nice to have the weekend behind us now.

5 comments:

Wilkerson Family said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend. And now you need another one to recover. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun (but hectic) weekend! Your cookies look as good as Dad's!

tacy said...

you kinda made yourself sound like a lesbian when you said "all the luscious girls work with".

Katy Wilson said...

luscious is an inside joke...there is a song that plays over and over at lane bryant and it says "I feel so lucisous...I feel so good...look at all my wicked curves I love the way I look" or something like that. So we always tease each other about being luscious.

Alayna said...

next time you guys have a party...call me!