12.17.2008

Nose rings and funny things...

The lady that works in the office with me brings her baby to work every day. She is probably 9 months old, and she loves me alot. Lately her thing has been to see how far she can get her little fingers in my mouth...she love my teeth or something. Also, she is always grabbing my nose. The other day she scratched it and now it looks like I have a little ruby red nose ring.

Also...here is a little funny video that I saw on someones blog and it made me laugh...

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Ahahahaaaaaa!! Katy that video is HI-larious! I'ma gonna go post it on y blog...

tacy said...

I think that is HILARIOUS! Mom doesn't think it's funny. Probably cause she's married...

Wilkerson Family said...

That's funny. I wonder what the people walking by thought... Crazy Mormons.

Jessie said...

Lol that was funny!

Jennie said...

I wasn't sure at first but that is super funny! Hope you have a great Christmas!